A real life lifestyle projectLiving onboard, work, experiment everything and anything, meet people and be happy.
A lifestyle in 6 rules
1. Live on my sailboat
2. Work, I’m self-employed software developer.
3. Travel, what should we do in this world if not discovering it?
4. Experience many things
5. Meet exceptional people
6. Laugh and be happy, obviously !
Who am I?
Hi, I’m Vincent!
I am French, was born in 1988 and grew up in the sunny south of France. I am software engineer, speak French 🇫🇷, Norwegian 🇳🇴, and English 🇬🇧.
📍 Current location
In 2021, I left Portimão in Portugal to cross Gibraltar’s straight and enjoy a bit of the Med’.
My original plan was to exit the Mediterranean the same year but I got seduced and decided to stay in the beautiful Mallorca, where I current am, in early 2022.
👉 On Vessel Finder, you’ll see my last known position which has been reported by another boat. For those who knows AIS, my MMSI is 227 275 420.
👇 The last post
Working and living together on Øya
Working and living together on a sailboat, a whole program! it is time to take stock.
Two years of preparation
- ✔️ Become captain (see the article)
- ✔️ Find the right boat (see the post “welcome to Øya”)
- ✔️ Prepare before going onboard (see the activities list)
- ✔️ Testing phase on the water and djustments (more details)
- ✔️ Departure for good (see the related article)
- ✔️ Launch my freelance activituy (see this post)
Feel free to contact me, whether you live on a boat or on land it’s always a pleasure for me to answer!