A real life lifestyle projectLiving onboard, work, experiment everything and anything, meet people and be happy.
A lifestyle in 6 rules
1. Live on my sailboat
2. Work, I’m self-employed software developer.
3. Travel, what should we do in this world if not discovering it?
4. Experience many things
5. Meet exceptional people
6. Laugh and be happy, obviously !
Who am I?
Hi, I’m Vincent!
I am French, was born in 1988 and grew up in the sunny south of France. I am software engineer, speak French 🇫🇷, Norwegian 🇳🇴, and English 🇬🇧.
📍 Currently in Portugal
After a year and a half trip to the Mediterranean and meeting Raquel, I am back in the Algarve!
To both live and work on board, we have to change boats, this is the current objective: Change sailboats for the summer of 2023.
⛵️ Season 2023 not won yet!
After a year of living together on Øya, we change sailboats. It’s going to take us a lot of time and impact the season, but of course we’re going to do everything to sail as much as possible!
👉 We already have the name of the next boat, but we don’t know where it is yet!
👇 The last post
Working and living together on Øya
Working and living together on a sailboat, a whole program! it is time to take stock.
Two years of preparation
- ✔️ Become captain (see the article)
- ✔️ Find the right boat (see the post “welcome to Øya”)
- ✔️ Prepare before going onboard (see the activities list)
- ✔️ Testing phase on the water and djustments (more details)
- ✔️ Departure for good (see the related article)
- ✔️ Launch my freelance activituy (see this post)
Bonus preparation year 🧨
- ✔️ Meet Raquel (see the article)
- ✔️ Sell Øya (article coming soon)
- ⬜️ Buy its successor
- ⬜️ Cut (finally) the area for the Canaries
Feel free to contact me, whether you live on a boat or on land it’s always a pleasure for me to answer!